In Love With Jungle Love (Reveal!)

Congrats! We are twins! Love the emerald green and fuchsia contrast!

:ghi5: Thank you! The fuchsia is extremely flattering next to the face, I couldn't be more pleased!

Love your new shawl and welcome to the orange slippery slope of H. I'm sure this won't be your last shawl... they are suuuuper addictive... as is all of Hermes. I love the cw u chose for this shawl!!! The hot pink center is TDF! Congrats darling! DH did good too :tup:

Thank you! :biggrin: I have a few smaller pieces (jewelry) but this shawl screams Hermes (in the best way possible!). I think their bags and scarves are so iconic.

Dh liked it on me, and how can I say "no" after that?? ;)

Congratulations on your first shawl, Jungle Love is a really beautiful design and the cw you chose looks perfect. Welcome to the orange side! :biggrin:

Thank you, Nico! It feels like such a special piece to me, I can't stop looking at it. I'm so very pleased...:smile:

You can get one for him and use it for most of the time. :smile: I use some of DH's stuff. :smile:

:roflmfao: Sarah! You are a genius!!! I think Dh needs the pastel purple and green version...:P

What a BEAUTIFUL shawl! The details on it are just fantastic... and the colors are really something else. It also looks amazing on you, Rainne! Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

I totally agree with Maice, as well! I LOVE jungle love on you in this CW! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely new addition! I wish you only joy and happiness wearing it!
And, may there be many orange boxes to follow:graucho:

I totally agree with Maice, as well! I LOVE jungle love on you in this CW! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely new addition! I wish you only joy and happiness wearing it!
And, may there be many orange boxes to follow:graucho:

Hi, GG! Thank you so very much :smooch: I will take some pics of it being worn tomorrow, in the daylight. The colors are so fresh and the cats are very realistic in the bright light.

Did you see Sarah's comment about DH needing his own so that I can borrow it? Look at which color way I want him to buy...:roflmfao: ;);)

So pretty ! Congratulations and thanks for posting modeling pictures. It looks beautiful on you.

Thank you so much, Fabulousity! :biggrin:

Beautiful colorway, congrats! You will find that the shawl can look so different depending on which side and which way of folding you use....it is an iconic design.

Thank you, Katekluet! Yes! My SA was trying to show me different ways to wear it and how to make the sections that I liked the most stand out. It was a lot to take in. I'm going to have some fun learning with this shawl!

Hi, GG! Thank you so very much :smooch: I will take some pics of it being worn tomorrow, in the daylight. The colors are so fresh and the cats are very realistic in the bright light.

Did you see Sarah's comment about DH needing his own so that I can borrow it? Look at which color way I want him to buy...:roflmfao: ;)

I was dying when I read that:roflmfao: Both color ways that I want:roflmfao: Well we have good taste don't we:roflmfao: I can't wait to see more modeling shots :yahoo::loveeyes: