In honor of the 175th Anniversary- Show Me Your Favorite Tiffany Piece

Here are my favorite pieces. The bracelet was my first tiffany piece, my husband gave it to me for our first christmas when we were first dating. We think the baby may have tossed it into the trash when he was learning to walk because I have not been able to find it in the last year. It makes me sad because on the inner side of the bracelet, we had the anniversary dates of when we started dating, married, and the birth of DS engraved.

tcohearts1.jpg

Here is my peretti snake ring that I lost when I purchased my last LV purse. I took it off to re-do my pony tail & either put it on the counter and forgot it, or it fell out of my pocket and I left the store without remembering to put it back on. I didn't realize it was missing till I was almost home. When I called the store, they said they didn't see anything. I have not been back to purchase any LV because of this, too sad.

EPsnake2.jpg

And lastly, my schlumberger ladybug. I got this as a memory piece for my DS at this age (2) because he was seriously into ladybugs for awhile. Ladybugs are also "good luck" and are related to "Our Lady" in the catholic faith. I wear it everyday and I'm hoping I don't lose this one, too!

2012-07-14_09-43-56_790.jpg

Happy b-day for T&Co! My contributions:biggrin:: The Classic Setting & two celebration rings, Soleste and DBTY necklace. Unfortunately, I have lost an open link bracelet and the charms...
My goodness!! I would love to play in your jewelry box with these stunning rings :loveeyes: and your VCA!!

Here are my favorite pieces. The bracelet was my first tiffany piece, my husband gave it to me for our first christmas when we were first dating. We think the baby may have tossed it into the trash when he was learning to walk because I have not been able to find it in the last year. It makes me sad because on the inner side of the bracelet, we had the anniversary dates of when we started dating, married, and the birth of DS engraved.

tcohearts1.jpg

Here is my peretti snake ring that I lost when I purchased my last LV purse. I took it off to re-do my pony tail & either put it on the counter and forgot it, or it fell out of my pocket and I left the store without remembering to put it back on. I didn't realize it was missing till I was almost home. When I called the store, they said they didn't see anything. I have not been back to purchase any LV because of this, too sad.

EPsnake2.jpg

And lastly, my schlumberger ladybug. I got this as a memory piece for my DS at this age (2) because he was seriously into ladybugs for awhile. Ladybugs are also "good luck" and are related to "Our Lady" in the catholic faith. I wear it everyday and I'm hoping I don't lose this one, too!

2012-07-14_09-43-56_790.jpg

Love the Ladybug!
Also wanted to add my Tiffany & Co Mark Quartz Resonator Watch(special gift from my aunt:smile:)
http://www.i974.pho
82e6e36b322a712a97e8261a9551d0bb.jpg
tobucket.com
Great watch!
My favorite piece is definitely my engagement ring.
We are ring twins!!! :biggrin:

It's sure hard to choose, but my 3 favorites are the links of love necklace and bracelet set and my Paloma Picasso hoop earrings (it's like having 3 pairs of earrings, since you can wear it 3 different ways)!

Attachments

• image-287313668.jpg
    image-287313668.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 1,592
  • image-1182317367.jpg
    image-1182317367.jpg
    727.7 KB · Views: 1,649
faintlymacabre said:
I think my real favorites are yet-to-be-purchased, but so far I'd say my bone cuff. I certainly don't wear it as much as the rest of my jewelry, but I love how it makes such a statement.

I Loooooooove this! What size is it? It looks like the large one?

We are almost necklace twins! I have the diamond bow necklace as well but mine is in WG, I have the dbty too, but mine is in RG :smile:))
I love your bow necklace! the diamonds are so nice and noticeable on your necklace! and the dbty is just awesome, I have the single diamond bracelet in RG and it's very pretty :smile: