In honor of the 175th Anniversary- Show Me Your Favorite Tiffany Piece

Love all the beautiful pieces! May I join in?

I love all your pieces. We have similar taste as I have the same EP ring in platinum and the pearl studs. I am looking to add a Victoria pendant to my collection. I didn't know that Tiffany made the Victoria pendant with round ruby. If that ruby by the way? I know they made it with round aquamarine or diamond at the bottom. Anyway, yours is simply beautiful. If it is not too much to ask, you would be able to provide a modeling pic? I am debating if I should get the Victoria pendant that's 1.00 tcw or if I should search for a retired piece like yours or the one with an aquamarine. Thanks.

Happy b-day for T&Co! My contributions:biggrin:: The Classic Setting & two celebration rings, Soleste and DBTY necklace. Unfortunately, I have lost an open link bracelet and the charms...
I totally LOVE your rings :smile: And I'm so sorry that you've lost your bracelet...
Can You tell me what are those pendants that you have along with dbty one? I see heart key and a teddy bear? :biggrin: Can you post pics of it?

Love all the beautiful pieces! May I join in?

I love all your pieces. We have similar taste as I have the same EP ring in platinum and the pearl studs. I am looking to add a Victoria pendant to my collection. I didn't know that Tiffany made the Victoria pendant with round ruby. If that ruby by the way? I know they made it with round aquamarine or diamond at the bottom. Anyway, yours is simply beautiful. If it is not too much to ask, you would be able to provide a modeling pic? I am debating if I should get the Victoria pendant that's 1.00 tcw or if I should search for a retired piece like yours or the one with an aquamarine. Thanks.

Hi, many thanks and I am glad we share the same taste! The Victoria diamond and ruby pendant is discontinued. Alas before I could get matching earrrings! I will try to include a modelling pic tomorrow. Its on a standard 16" inch which I shortened to 15".

It's so hard to pick just three. Here are my top three.

Happy b-day for T&Co! My contributions:biggrin:: The Classic Setting & two celebration rings, Soleste and DBTY necklace. Unfortunately, I have lost an open link bracelet and the charms...

I was never a big fan of the classic setting ring, but I'm starting to love it more and more stacked with those diamond bands :heart:

I totally LOVE your rings :smile: And I'm so sorry that you've lost your bracelet...
Can You tell me what are those pendants that you have along with dbty one? I see heart key and a teddy bear? :biggrin: Can you post pics of it?

Thanks flowerpower! Yes, it'ts heart key. Not, teddy bear. It's Cherub charm. 18k gold. They were attached to the bracelet. sigh...

I was never a big fan of the classic setting ring, but I'm starting to love it more and more stacked with those diamond bands :heart:

I REALLY love the Tiffany's 6-prong classic setting, in which a diamond looks substantial and most sparkly IMO. I love the simplicity. I just love it more and more!!!:love:

Here is my holy grail piece -- the Elsa Peretti Mesh Scarf Necklace. I bought it for my birthday last year.

My iPhone 5 can't come fast enough so I can take better pictures. ;)

Attachments

• image-1682505981.jpg
    image-1682505981.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 1,458
  • image-3666195017.jpg
    image-3666195017.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 1,613
Reactions: papertiger
restricter said:
Here is my holy grail piece -- the Elsa Peretti Mesh Scarf Necklace. I bought it for my birthday last year.

My iPhone 5 can't come fast enough so I can take better pictures. ;)

Omg! Love, love this! I only have one piece of EP 18k mesh (earrings) and I'm lusting after the open heart with mesh necklace. It looks so great on you!