In defense of the Kelly Flat - She's not difficult!!!

Hi LTC,
did you use a PM evelyne strap or a GM evelyne strap? Cos I read on another thread that the PM strap is longer than the GM? and yours look like they fall right on the hips and I think I prefer that length.
Thanks!

Great idea! There's a gorgeous one at Luxury Shoppes. I've been going to stare at it every couple of days, thanking my stars that it's Rose Dragee and way too light for me (but so, so pretty.)

purseinsanity, candosa, missA, roo, kat, tae, fashionistaO, annelovepuggy, lulilu, diva, kalindy, mrb4bags, classictwist, kalliegirl, syma, Celia, cayenne-pepper, kimberf
Thanks so much! You are all too kind. I guess I just want everyone to take a second look at the KF. It's really an easy going bag.:flowers::flowers::flowers:
:ty::ty::ty:

jeszica - I love love love your new jpg. I think boxcalf and toile is a super combination both for the look and the weight. I consider myself more a "red" than a "blue" person. Do you think we could trade our KF from time to time?

Tosca - come back for a visit and I'll let you play with my KF.

mistikat - I am honoured to be your twin. I didn't think I like BJ at all until you opened my mind to BJ swift.

mcs111 - It's blue jean swift. KF only comes in swift for a super floopy casual look.

boo - you sure need one in rose dragee or rosy!

birkel - I am also a big fan of the classic kelly. I just love her classic lines. Since I have several kelly's in different sizes already, KF is a unique addition to my collection.

Julide - you would look fantastic in an ardoise KF.

baileylab - do give her a test drive if you see one in NYC.

Miete - I have the evelyne PM strap which is longer than the GM. If I ever want to use this canvas strap to convert the KF into a shoulder bag, I could always double it up and tie it KF with a twilly.

hanyeu - It is too bad that H doesn't make one bigger than 35. I wonder if you could SO for one.

jaegerhomme - I am so glad you've stopped by. I adore your collection of classic H beauties, JH. Those barenia/toile combinations and your gold swift KF are my inspiration.

S'mom - Getting a swift KF was really Mistikat's fault. She pushed me into it.:P

KF is a gorgeous bag and I use your teqniue for Kelly Selliers aswell! It makes perfect sense to own a KF and don't forget people can tend to exaggerate and like what they own and not like what they don't own simply because of that and wanting to feel good about their own choices... :urock: