In a Dilemma~ Etoupe or Gold Lindy?

Which color would be best to match everyday wear?

• Gold Lindy

• Etoupe Lindy

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think both colors are great in the Lindy with their lovely white stitching. I have a gold Lindy which I adore and wear all year round. I don't have an etoupe bag (yet) but if I did, I would wear it year round, too!

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Hello! This has been an old topic but I'm still debating this today [emoji3] after a long hunt of 2 years I finally managed to get these 2 great neutrals. The problem now is I am finding Etoupe and gold to be so versatile that they seem rather similar to me now.

When I have 2 rather similar bags I tend to find one of them 'extra'. IMG_1476872226.927332.jpg

I find that etoupe can go with a wardrobe of light neutrals, black, reds and blues very well. Gold is surprisingly good with pale blues too, but don't go that well with black or grey.

If I were to let go of one, which one should I let go of? Another headache!

Appreciate any advice thank you!

Normally I would say gold but the more I look at etoupe the more I like it, there's something about that colour that makes the lindy so classy yet subtly sexy. Good luck deciding!!! I'm also picking between etoupe B or k vs gold b or k haha

Normally I would say gold but the more I look at etoupe the more I like it, there's something about that colour that makes the lindy so classy yet subtly sexy. Good luck deciding!!! I'm also picking between etoupe B or k vs gold b or k haha

Gold has a rather 'old school elegance'? Somehow I like etoupe on a B but prefer gold on a K! I'm trying to help you but no help to myself and hope to have your 'happy problem' one day [emoji28]

Reactions: prepster
Hello! This has been an old topic but I'm still debating this today [emoji3] after a long hunt of 2 years I finally managed to get these 2 great neutrals. The problem now is I am finding Etoupe and gold to be so versatile that they seem rather similar to me now.

When I have 2 rather similar bags I tend to find one of them 'extra'. View attachment 3497192

I find that etoupe can go with a wardrobe of light neutrals, black, reds and blues very well. Gold is surprisingly good with pale blues too, but don't go that well with black or grey.

If I were to let go of one, which one should I let go of? Another headache!

Appreciate any advice thank you!

I have both and love both. I tend to wear gold with black coats and the etoupe when wearing white tee shirts...