Impulse stay at home purchase

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
BCEE7C5F-56BC-4759-B0F2-E2E9F91DF679.jpeg 8A16C07D-12F8-4320-AF72-F34900B7A907.jpeg 5966FC57-A69B-4CA6-B0CD-29D277D0DE39.jpeg I haven’t got to talk to many adults lately so if you don’t want to read all this just enjoy the reveal.

In a Coach FB group someone posted a photo of an oil slick antigona. I had owned one in silver and sold it and regretted it. When I saw the oil slick it was sold out and only listed on Lyst to buy at Nordstrom. I saw a couple people on here get it between then but anytime I checked (now and then) it was sold out. Last week I was wasting time window shopping online and was on Modsense and there was a picture of the oil slick on the bottom of the page. Out of habit I clicked it and went to Nordstrom and it was add to cart. I immediately bought it and then checked and it was sold out. Two days later said it was ready to ship. I really thought they might send me the wrong bag. It was estimated to get to me this Wednesday but Tuesday said it was being held due to pandemic. After midnight it started moving again. Wednesday no update except that night it did make it in my city. This morning said it was due between 1pm to 5pm but UPS for the first time ever came early like 9:45am. Here she is...

If it's meant to be...btw, I'm so glad we have a new reveal to look at and talk about in the G forum. Sometimes reading about what's going on in the world here on tpf is depressing me.

Thank u for sharing this happy story. Oil slick is a really cool look against a classically shaped bag.

If it's meant to be...btw, I'm so glad we have a new reveal to look at and talk about in the G forum. Sometimes reading about what's going on in the world here on tpf is depressing me.

Thank u for sharing this happy story. Oil slick is a really cool look against a classically shaped bag.

Thank you. I was sitting here starting to feel a little guilty about buying it. My irrational mind sometimes feels like something bad will happen if I treat myself.