Impulse Buy/Peacock Blue Stella

Thanks. :smile: I almost didn't post because I hadn't taken pics (and I'm at work now so I can't take them until later -- so just hold your horses, Dawn :lol:) but I was so excited!! I will try to add some soon.

The SAs told me someone had just returned it and they were wondering how long it would stay on the table. It was $484.90 before tax. The Nordies tag said 06, but I think it must have been older than that because The plate just read Marc Jacobs and there was a MII stamp in the suede. I didn't see a serial tag, though I didn't spend any time looking after I found the MII stamp.

I've seen pics of some of the gorgeous peacock blue MPs and Sofias and Venetias here. The color is so deep and rich and will be great year-round.

Thanks. :smile: I almost didn't post because I hadn't taken pics (and I'm at work now so I can't take them until later -- so just hold your horses, Dawn :lol:) but I was so excited!! I will try to add some soon.

The SAs told me someone had just returned it and they were wondering how long it would stay on the table. It was $484.90 before tax. The Nordies tag said 06, but I think it must have been older than that because The plate just read Marc Jacobs and there was a MII stamp in the suede. I didn't see a serial tag, though I didn't spend any time looking after I found the MII stamp.

I've seen pics of some of the gorgeous peacock blue MPs and Sofias and Venetias here. The color is so deep and rich and will be great year-round.

that sounds like the stella i had and took back. this was a while ago though. i think we're in the same area. did you get it from pentagon city? funny thing is i was thinking about it the other day b/c i got it for a really good deal. i paid around $600 for the bag and small wallet. i wonder if its the same bag.