Impossible?

ShelleyM

I WANT EVERTYHING
Sep 11, 2006
Are these impossible to find? I have e-mailed several boutiques (including Paris) to see if they can be located. It doesn't seem like many of you are having luck getting e-mails back from the boutiques though. I am just curious if anyone has seen these in person and if they really exist. :confused1:

declic.jpg

I may be wrong, but I think these were only available in Paris. I think fmd and ashakes have them...

and I think I read somewhere that they don't ship these out, so you have to go to France to get them. I am not 100% sure though.

I may be wrong, but I think these were only available in Paris. I think fmd and ashakes have them...

and I think I read somewhere that they don't ship these out, so you have to go to France to get them. I am not 100% sure though.

They have the pink 120 version. I have yet to see any python Declic 140s, but if someone finds them, let me know!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've sent e-mails to the Paris boutiques and I haven't received a response. Hopefully they will get back to me. I have some friends in Europe that can get the shoes for me and ship them if there is an issue.