Impossible?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are these impossible to find? I have e-mailed several boutiques (including Paris) to see if they can be located. It doesn't seem like many of you are having luck getting e-mails back from the boutiques though. I am just curious if anyone has seen these in person and if they really exist. :confused1:

[​IMG]

2. Are those declics? They are TDF!
    Never seen them in person, but CL Beverly Hills is really good about returning emails, I usually work with Alesia.

3. Drea, yes they are Declics. I really appreciate your help. I will try to contact Alesia. :smile:

4. I may be wrong, but I think these were only available in Paris. I think fmd and ashakes have them...

and I think I read somewhere that they don't ship these out, so you have to go to France to get them. I am not 100% sure though.

5. OMG! I dont know about the shoe availability, but that is one BEEEAAAUUUTIIFFULLL shoe! The heel is too high for me, but wow, would that look hot on!

6. #6 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    They have the pink 120 version. I have yet to see any python Declic 140s, but if someone finds them, let me know!

7. yum yum give me some!

8. ooh, that's right. thanks laureen! So these haven't come out yet? only the blue python Declic in 120?

9. #9 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  10. I've sent e-mails to the Paris boutiques and I haven't received a response. Hopefully they will get back to me. I have some friends in Europe that can get the shoes for me and ship them if there is an issue.

11. I don't think Exotic leather shoes are allowed to be sold in the state of California.

12. ^^Just python; most other exotics are allowed.

13. Oh,I thought it was all exotic.

14. :drool: I hope you find them!

15. They are gorgeous shoes!!