Important: Wear A Ribbon On Bag This Saturday At Murakami Event At Brooklyn Museum!!!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :smile:Hi,
    A bunch of us thought it would be great if anyone attending this event on Saturday could wear a ribbon on their bags to help us identify each other as TPF members....So spread the word! Thanks!!!

2. what color ribbon?:confused1:

3. I guess any color would do. Probably not too many other people will be doing that...

4. Also, just to clarify, we should make sure it is a ribbon, not a scarf....

5. ill be there!!!!!!!!! with my bf who abosultely is NOT into LV at all =/

6. so sad I can't be there... I will be at work. :sad: But I will be thinking of all of you!!! Have fun!!

7. don't forget your spy cameras!!!! :nuts: sooo jealous.

8. I've asked one of the mods to see if we can stick this thread to the sticky note until Saturday so it will be visible for all tPFers :yes:

9. Good idea! I hope I can make it this weekend...it's too bad the LV stuff won't be sold there until later on.

10. theres no cameras allowed inside?

11. u mean i cant buy anything on saturday:confused1:

12. the weather channel says it MIGHT be raining saturday.

So bring umbrellas!!!

13. I did read a bunch of articles, all confirmed that it will be a LV pop up shop at the museum. But none says that will be limited edition release on the opening. :confused1:

Anyone has other resouces to find out!! Probably won't be there if no Murakam's LV stuff there. :P

14. The pop up store WILL be open i'm sure. If anybody is free tonight, I would recommend going past the museum to see the monogramoflauge bags that are going to be being sold on the street as if they were fakes, while they are actually authentic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice