I'm trading in my Bronze Stam for Hilary's bag!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
I've been so tormented by my Bronze Stam. She's a spectacle to behold but I just couldn't work it. I fell in love with Hilary's bag at NM last weekend and impulsively decided to make the trade. Even though I already have a black Stam, I think this bag is going to be perfect for me. Simple enough style but it really appeals to me.

Does anyone know the name of this bag? I forgot to ask my SA.

I'll still have a credit left on my account. IF I decide to go for the Little Stam (in Mouse!) that's coming out for fall, that will help. :yes:

Attachments

• hilary_swank2.jpg
    hilary_swank2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 286
Hillary's bag does not have a style name. It's very similar to the E/W Stam that's coming out in fall, but the E/W Stam has two vertical zippers, much shorter leather handles, and a chain. I don't really know what to call the one that Hillary has--it's cute though. And it's nice that it can go on the shoulder or be carried on the arm.

I've seen it in black and an unusually greeny blue at NM....

Yeah, I know it's not the E/W Stam. It's not a Stam at all. I heard my SA call it "the satchel" but I don't know if that's the name?

It's a new style, right? It's not on the MJ site and I can't seem to find it anywhere online.

I'll definitely post it when I get it! My post may have been confusing... I didn't trade at NM, I had to call MJ and they're shipping me my new bag. I'm so excited!

Now I'm intriqued by this blueish-green!

Jennifer... is it? It does look like it but almost like a more petite version and it just looks... a bit different. Is this the greenish-blue you guys were talking about? It says this bag is denim but it doesn't look it. Hmm!

mj%20amanda.JPG

Daisy said:
I know, girls. She's SO gorgeous but just not practical for me. It makes me very sad but I'm also excited for my new cutie.

Congrats Daisy! =) Since you already have Black Stam, returning the Bronze Stam isn't too bad; I would choose Black over Bronze too. Another baby Stam? You have a Violet one right? I am so jealous. =)

I can't really see the details of Hilary Swank's bag, but Jennifer's probably right on it being Quilted Amanda Satchel ($1050 on the receipt being shown in the listing).
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARC-JACOBS-QUILTED-SATCHEL-STAM-ELISE-BAG-PURSE-1-050_W0QQitemZ6882802209QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bag.lover, I'm not getting another Baby Stam, just Hilary's bag. I think it is the Amanda satchel but I must say it looks different than I'm remembering it at NM. I hope it's the same one and that I'm not disappointed!