Im Torn...

RemysCorner

Dec 4, 2011
Hi all, Im fairly new to tPF and this is my first thread so bear with me!
I am so torn between two bags that I absolutley love. its between the LV speedy b 35 and the mulberry piccadilly bayswater bag in grey. I have always wanted a speedy for as long as I can remember and the strap makes me want it even more, but the past few days I have been second guessing myself as do I still really love this bag. Like LV is so well known and there are so many fakes out there maybe I want something that is not as noticable and loud. I basically wear black so Im kind of that person who likes her bag to somewhat match the outfit. Well recently I came across the mulberry bag and absolutly fell in love with it! It is everything that I am looking for in a bag. Im just not sure what I should do, my sister keeps telling me I should get the LV because it was my first love and so classic. Please help, TIA!

I love my LV speedy 35B! I just got it for Christmas, and I am really enjoying it after wanting a speedy forever! It's so classic, it will be stylish forever. You won't regret it.

having posted this in a LV forum you are gonna get very biased replies and everyone is going to say LV :graucho::graucho:

the LV speedy B is defintely a gorgy bag and it is a classic that will last you forever.

however it seems to me as though you are more in love with the mulberry and it also seems as though it is 'everything that i am looking for in a bag'

so therefore i think that your heart is telling you to get the mulberry.

however i prefer the LV :P

but honestly go with what YOU want and will use the most because if you get the LV in your heart you might be still wanting the mulberry...

good luck with your decision! & let us know what you decide on as they are both practical and useful bags! :tup:

i like mulberry but i prefer the speedy so much more. the thing is, that since piccadilly has "everything that you 're looking for in a bag" then maybe you should go for it. and definitely save for the speedy afterwards..:biggrin:

The Mulberry piccadilly is more of a travel/weekend bag it is big, so if you go for Mulberry i would suggest the regular Bayswater for you.
I think you cant go wrong either way but for me being a Louis Vuitton and Mulberry fan i would get the Bayswater over the speedy as the leather is beautiful and it will wear better than a speedy IMHO.

Three words: Amazing. Grey. Leather.
There will always be Speedys for next time. The Mulberry may be more subtle, and people will not necessarily go "wow you got a new bag," but I feel eventually you will have both anyway. Go Mulberry first.

From your post, it sounds like you really want the mulberry and you're trying to justify buying the speedy. Maybe also some peer pressure? Buy what really fits your style and lifestyle. If you like your bags discreet, get the mulberry. Grey is an awesome odor which goes with everything. Don't buy the speedy just cos it's classic. You must really want it. :smile: