I'm sorry...

I don't think it's necessarily to feel superior. I think everyone chooses luxury goods for different reasons, for some it is a status symbol, exclusivity. Some may like the style or quality of the bag and the fact
that it holds value years down the road, possibly an heirloom. Plus, our tastes change in different stages of our lives. You're right we can find a bag for $500 or even $50, if the sole intent was just to carry our things then none of us have to look beyond a cheap plastic bag. But, we all have different styles, and lifestyles and ultimately we justify our purchases based on what makes us happy. For instance, I feel $25,000 is outrageous for a bag but it's all relative because someone with millions don't see that as a huge expense. Whereas $5000 may seem ridiculous to someone else.

About the quilts... They're pretty, puffy and my granny is cool! :smile:

Thank you your answer makes the most sense to me! Haha love the last part, sorry for hating on the quilts :smile:

I like Nico_79's grumpy cat icon. made me laugh :lol:

Thanks Kaori. I had changed it for Valentine's day and got lazy. :lol:

Here are some other cute pics of her. I wish I could get my cats to sit so still, buggers are like ninjas! :ninja:

Attachments

• GrumpyCatBury_418344b.jpg
    GrumpyCatBury_418344b.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 764
  • Grumpy_Cat_Overjoyed_a_l.jpg
    Grumpy_Cat_Overjoyed_a_l.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 765
Eh, don't really have a problem with this post. Jumbos aren't really my thing. Some of the bags and shoes aren't me either. Buy what you like and can afford. No need to start ragging on her, coach and mk like she personally attacked your character.

Agreed. But I don't think it was necessary for OP to post this here in the Chanel subforum.

Last edited:
Predictions By Allisonfaye:

This thread will go on for many pages…..
I don't know if I can find that many grumpy cat pics...:thinking:

Okay resorting to good old cat memes!

Attachments

• corner-cat-meme.jpg
    corner-cat-meme.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 756
  • 292788-love-cats-catspeake-on-facebook-spreading-see-10-of-the-cutest-cat-mem.jpg
    292788-love-cats-catspeake-on-facebook-spreading-see-10-of-the-cutest-cat-mem.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 752
  • invisible%20bike.jpg
    invisible%20bike.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 750
  • What-are-the-funniest-cat-memes-2001318516-dec-5-2012-1-600x575.jpg
    What-are-the-funniest-cat-memes-2001318516-dec-5-2012-1-600x575.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 755
Like totally, right? What's up with that? I think they must all be rolling down the old folks home halls with their bags on the back of their wheelchairs...*hairflip* what's that all about anyway? Like for sure I totally don't get it. Sooooooooooo glad you see how un practical that is (like, is that a word, though?) and yeah, who would put a wallet on a bit of string, yah? What the heck is up with that? I just use a really sick bag this dude made by weaving palm fronds together and, like, he put this totally awesome tree sap on it. Why would anyone pay like more than $5 for a bag?

Love this!! Can't stop laughing…

Like totally, right? What's up with that? I think they must all be rolling down the old folks home halls with their bags on the back of their wheelchairs...*hairflip* what's that all about anyway? Like for sure I totally don't get it. Sooooooooooo glad you see how un practical that is (like, is that a word, though?) and yeah, who would put a wallet on a bit of string, yah? What the heck is up with that? I just use a really sick bag this dude made by weaving palm fronds together and, like, he put this totally awesome tree sap on it. Why would anyone pay like more than $5 for a bag?

This is like the funniest thing I've seen all day.....thanks for the laugh Tutu, like I totally needed i!t :roflmfao::lolots:

I am 21 years old and I started my love for high end brands since well I don't really know when I have a nice collection and I love Chanel it's not the age it's the taste in my opinion. Many people judge on the way we spend our hard earn money and there's nothing we can do but here in the Chanel forum we are here to share our love for bags and everyone on here is on the same page with that. We don't need judgement or anything on that line cause we don't do it to others :smile: just my 2 cent enjoy what you love do what you love and whatever makes you happy is happiness :smile: