I'm sorry if this is completely inappropriate...

helium

Nov 16, 2007
And do delete/close the thread if it is, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Ok... to be completely honest, I really like reading the closed threads where the people start tearing out each other's hair. I know it's an absolute nightmare for mods (i'm... sorry), but really, when you're bored at home by yourself and your boyfriend is away and you're all lonely, there's nothing like a good dose of forum drama to cure the boredom bugs.

So my question is... is there a way to search for closed threads?

I sound horrible don't I...

It has never even crossed my mind to do this, not that I would find it especially enjoyable. I guess I cure my boredom in other ways. If you're into drama, I highly recommend watching The O.C. ;)

Oops I completely forgot about the fact that I started this thread... admittedly in my very bored days.

Thanks Vlad for the answer, and IntlSet the OC... couldn't watch it to be honest. I couldn't stop the weird chanting in my head, sounded a bit like 'retarded, retarded, retarded'... sorry if you're a fan :sweatdrop:.

Oops I completely forgot about the fact that I started this thread... admittedly in my very bored days.

Thanks Vlad for the answer, and IntlSet the OC... couldn't watch it to be honest. I couldn't stop the weird chanting in my head, sounded a bit like 'retarded, retarded, retarded'... sorry if you're a fan :sweatdrop:.

I'm not a fan -- I haven't owned a television in years. I thought you might like it since you like highschoolish drama in threads (evidenced by the fact that you started this thread, not that I think yuo perpetuate drama) -- you can get that same thing on the tv screen! Both are pretty guilty indulgences, so "retarded retarded retarded" is all relative, isn't it?

Just a thought!

Lol that's true... that is true... it's just funnier when it's real people. Hmm.. big brother reruns perhaps...

I hate the narrator though!

'Sarah has left the building. She is now contemplating whether she should get back together with Sean'.

[insert distressed shot of Sarah]

[insert incoherent yelling between Sarah and Sean]

Hmm.

Lol, I really like looking at closed threads too, I thought I was the only one! When I'm looking at old threads and come across someone who has been "Sofa king banned", I like to read through what they have posted to see why they got banned hehe <-- does that make me a bad person? lol