I'm soo indecisive AND impatient!! Bad combo..

rene1986

Dec 5, 2006
My 21st birthday is in 2 months and with whatever money I make from it I plan on putting towards buying a new Louis. I definitely want something big, but less than $800 so I'm leaning towards the BH or damier speedy 30... but now I'm falling for the neverfull. I think I'd love it a lot more in damier but they're saying it won't come out til January. I would love to get my new bag ON my birthday. So my two dilemmas are:

What bag do I want!? I already have the mono speedy and know that I love it, but I also would like a shoulder bag, preferably in damier but I love the BH.

If I decide on the neverfull, how on earth do I wait until January!? lol I don't want to settle but I would really like to buy something on my birthday.

I know I definitely need to do some thinking but if you guys have any advice on how to make my decision, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I say get the BH now that way you have a handbag and a shoulder bag. And then get Neverfull when it comes out. It gives you something to look forward to.

I would use your money on your birthday to get the BH or a damier speedy 25 (this would be a good addition to your mono 30). Then, when the damier neverfull comes out you can use Christmas money for that :smile: