I'm soo happy I didnt get this last year!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
At first when the Legacy collection came out last year I HAAAAD! to have something, but didnt get any, because I didnt know which style I liked best. For awhile I was bummed bout it but got over it.

For Christmas this year my family and I went to vegas! We stopped at the Primm Valley outlets! I went straight to Coach! I was one of their first customers. I looked around and saw alot of legacy bags! But mostly sigs, couple white leathers, and whiskey bags. I was like mehh, until I saw an Ali in the back! I got both that were there and looked which was perfect! I ended up getting it for $215!!!!!!!! Who said these were sold out nationwide ;P

I loooooooove it! I also got a couple other things when I was in vegas!

Here are my new things! Whiskey Ali!!! Ocelot hair thing to tie on my LV Palermo!! Bleeker wallet and mini skinny in khaki/black =]

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Attachments

• christmas.JPG
    christmas.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 153
Thanks tl! I just neeeeeed a bleeker capacity wristlet in the same color combo, and a gigi in khaki/black, and maybe another LV ;] and I'm done for awhile!

The bleecker capacity wristlet is amazing! It is so roomy and practical! I love mine! I got the brown siggie one for Christmas and just love it! The bleecker accessories with the gigi would be awesome! You have a great collection going!

CONGRATS, i love all ur new stuff! you got a good deal on the ali too.
and the scarf looks great tied on to that LV bag.
hmm...I think I need an LV bag to tie my ocelot ponytail scarf on to, too lol!