I'm so, so sad

This makes me so angry!! I hope you get your items back.
Personally I never allow new unknown workers to my house. Our cleaning lady has access everywhere in our house but she very popular in the area (she also runs her own cleaning services business) so she asked if another lady could come instead. I refused because I didn't know this woman... We have had the same one for over five years and she is really careful and reliable but no way I am going to let any stranger stay here for one minute without supervising.

Oh no I'm so sorry. Something similar happened to me. I had an LV card holder that I always kept on my dresser but one day after the lady who use to clean my house was here it went missing. I still till this day do not want to believe she took it and I tore my house apart looking for it but deep down I know she did however it's impossible to prove. The card holder was passed down to me from a woman who is like my second mother so it still hurts till this day for that reason. If your gut tells you it was him I would just not let him back in your house. I let that cleaning lady go because I trusted my gut and no LV has disappeared since.

The same thing happened to us last week. We are having our home renovated and they worked on my son's room last week. My son had a huge change jar that we were excited about filling up. Every night I gave him my lose change from the day and when we filled it up we were going to do something fun with the money. I didn't notice it was missing until a few days later. I'm sure it was a couple hundred dollars. Not only that my son is disappointed.

The same thing happened to us last week. We are having our home renovated and they worked on my son's room last week. My son had a huge change jar that we were excited about filling up. Every night I gave him my lose change from the day and when we filled it up we were going to do something fun with the money. I didn't notice it was missing until a few days later. I'm sure it was a couple hundred dollars. Not only that my son is disappointed.

That's so sad :crybaby:

It horrifies me how brazen these people are. When it happens to me, I tell myself they must need the money more than me and remind myself to be grateful to not be in a position where I have to resort to these types of acts.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that these were your possessions and they were taken from you. I'm sorry you're having to go through this and hope you get your things back.