I'm so sad....

In defense of Coach...several years ago I went through a phase where I loved Gucci. However, I never had Gucci bag that didn't have some sort of quality issue, from broken zippers to the handles actually ripping off. So, I went back to Coach. I have probably owned upwards of 50 Coach bags (not to mention accessories) and only once did I have a problem. That bag I took to a boutique (without a receipt), they returned it and had it fixed and I still have it!

you know, that's a really good point. go through ANY subforum on hear and you'll see some quality issues. no brand is perfect!

yeah, that's what I really love about coach, they stand by there stuff no matter where you purchase it! the suede started to come off on my satchel that I purchased on sale at macy's and they replaced it no questions asked. I didn't need a receipt or anything.

I think something may be up with some of the turnlocks ... my rose flap I got from the outlet has a much more wobbly turnlock than my shoulder bag had.

i'm waiting for the turnlock on my wallet to fall off...it's not wobbly, but it makes the worst scratching sound EVER (reminds me of nails on a chalkboard). :Push:

hey, look on the bright side - if they do replace it, it's kinda like getting a brand new bag after a few months. there are worse things that can happen than trading in your old one for a new one every few months or so.

hi i too bought my bag from SIN and i believe SIN store is not Coach direct, rather it's something like a franchise (under Valiram Group). i'm not sure will they order bags from usa specially for customer as replacement and by reading tpf i do feel usa coach have better service.

for info i heard from the sa they have 2 repair shops in SIN and so i think the repairs are not send back to the factory but to their local vendors. my legacy shoulder bag has problem and i had to insist for them to send in my bag for repair. i'll be collecting my bag this week and i hope my bag is okay now.

i'm glad to know they at least offer new bags to replace. cheer up and hugs :heart:

Hi, thank you very much everyone.
Coach did stand by their products. That is why I got a replacement without a fuss. I bought quite a lot from the store lately and the SA could track my purchases without any probs.The SA who attended to me was nice too. She was apologetic as well. I guess it is just my luck that the turnlock fell off. I did tell them that I do not mind the wait should they need to send the bag oversea for repair. But they just said that mine was not the first case they encountered with.However that does not deter me from getting another Ali. I will be going to Hong Kong and hopefully I can get the same bag again. Wish me luck guys...:hrmm: