I'm SO EXCITED!!!

BagLuvR_83

Nov 6, 2013
OMG OMG OMG.

I am so excited.

I found a super deal, I can get a Beverly MM in Multicolor White for $400-$500 in great condition, with the box, duster, shopping bag, and tags. I wish I could go get her tonight, but I have to wait for the weekend because the seller lives about 70 miles from me. She said she'd hold it for me.

EEEEEEKKKKK!!!! (That's me screetching in excitement)

I hope you got it thoroughly aurhenticated. You know what they say. "If it seems too good to be true." I hope you're not paying cash without being 100% certain of authenticity. I'm not trying to rain on the parade, honest, I'm just worried someone might be playing you.

I understand about the authenticity. I have a bag very similar (Marilyn) and I'm taking her with me to compare. She has the paperwork on it, and bought it in Nashville. There's plenty of time to get it authenticated. I won't buy unless I'm 99% sure she's real. Do fakes use the same quality of leather, etc?

Hey guys

Here's some preview pics. I'm asking her to snap a photo of the date code, although I don't know how clear it will be in the lining. It's hard for me to see the code on Marilyn. I'll post and see what Addy thinks on the authenticate thread.

Attachments

• Picture1.JPG
    Picture1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Picture2.JPG
    Picture2.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Picture3.JPG
    Picture3.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 393
I do have a link, but I need her to send me additional pictures first...the link doesn't have a picture of the date code. The lady who has it bought it in Nashville and didn't even know what a date code was. I had to send her a pic of the date code on my Le Fabuleux (because I am a dork and have a picture of that on my phone) so she could see what a date code even is. She was like "one similar sold on eBay for $455 so I want $500" ... Fair enough to me, because they also sold on eBay for $1,000!

I think the leather handle is a bit dirty though, which is okay because then I have an excuse to use the purse...