I'm So Excited!!! :)

Congrats!

LOL I am getting this exact car (except I'm getting the 328i) on July 4th! My dad just OK'd co-signing for me since I don't have any 'car credit'.

I AM torn between the charcoal gray and the white, though!

Let me know how much ur loving it!

Congrats again!

I really loved the Charcoal gray for me with the black leather interior. I don't know, it's so... sporty yet classy.

My dad is getting the new 550i or something like that. And we both bought it yesterday. His will take longer because he's putting all the extra fancy bells and whistles on it but he's getting it in white. It looks REALLY bright but gorgeous at the same time. :smile:

^I really had my heart set on white but people keep telling me that the white 3 series looks just like a VW Passat?!?

I might end up getting the charcoal...or maybe black? But then I am confused between the two different colors of black they offer! LOL

I am def. getting a black interior with the really dark colored wood though! And the Bi-Xenon headlights...those are a must for me!

Honestly I was going to get black with tan interior. I don't know how my mind just changed right away. I think it was when there wasn't any black/tan interiors on the lot and I test drove a black with black interior but decided to go with the charcoal exterior color. Something about it just sat in my heart! Hahaha I sound so dorky about it.

I think it was the fact that black requires way more cleaning and waxing that I am not up for:P

^I really had my heart set on white but people keep telling me that the white 3 series looks just like a VW Passat?!?

I might end up getting the charcoal...or maybe black? But then I am confused between the two different colors of black they offer! LOL

I am def. getting a black interior with the really dark colored wood though! And the Bi-Xenon headlights...those are a must for me!

LOL I know what ya mean about black cars being high maintenance!

I am thinking of getting a yearly car wash pass that allows me to take my car in whenever to get washed? That way its always clean! LOL

What options did you get on yours? I am still deciding on that too :smile:

Haha! That's not bad of an idea. I'm going to consider that too!

I got the premium/sport package and the upgraded wheels and sound system. :smile: Also have the rear sensors - I am a good parker, but I don't want to risk it! hahaha. 6 Speed Automatic Transmission with STEPTRONIC.

Seriously I am getting antsy because I can't wait for them to call me and give me a specific day to come down and pick it up. I've never been this excited before.

It's my first "real adult thing" hahaha.

LOL I know what ya mean about black cars being high maintenance!

I am thinking of getting a yearly car wash pass that allows me to take my car in whenever to get washed? That way its always clean! LOL

What options did you get on yours? I am still deciding on that too :smile: