Im so excited!! Shipping conformation!

miah100

Sep 12, 2011
Just wanted to share my excitement! I just got my shipping confirmation for my speedy b 25! I actually planned on wearing on my trip to NYC next week but it gets here on Monday and I'm leaving on Sunday! Just my luck, but I'm gonna ask my mom to overnight it to me! Hehe I just can't wait till I get back to see it, that's to long!! I'll be sure to do a reveal as soon as I get it in my hands :heart:

Just wanted to share my excitement! I just got my shipping confirmation for my speedy b 25! I actually planned on wearing on my trip to NYC next week but it gets here on Monday and I'm leaving on Sunday! Just my luck, but I'm gonna ask my mom to overnight it to me! Hehe I just can't wait till I get back to see it, that's to long!! I'll be sure to do a reveal as soon as I get it in my hands :heart:

Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! It just so happens I just purchased a speedy b mono 30 MIF on ebay just now from a fellow TPFer!! So excited to get mine too!! :yahoo:

As popular as this bag is on TPF, I never see anyone with it. Which is just kinda funny to me. I see LV's everyday. Sooo many NF, a few classic speedys and a Galliera here and there but never any speedy b's! Which I'm glad to be getting, it's not super common in my town for some reason :smile: