I'm so depressed...

hihi...don't blame yourself divina lucilla!!!!:love: You were actually the only person who showed interest and went to look for me.
I also asked a friend who lives in London to call the darel shop over there but she didn't do it...:sad:
And as you can see my boyfriends cousin prbably didn't go there either because she didn't call....:cry: :cry: :cry:

You see, you were the only one....and you don't even know me...Thank you sooooo much for that! You are such a nice person :love: :love: :love:

darelgirl said:
hihi...don't blame yourself divina lucilla!!!!:love: You were actually the only person who showed interest and went to look for me.
I also asked a friend who lives in London to call the darel shop over there but she didn't do it...:sad:
And as you can see my boyfriends cousin prbably didn't go there either because she didn't call....:cry: :cry: :cry:

You see, you were the only one....and you don't even know me...Thank you sooooo much for that! You are such a nice person :love: :love: :love:

ohhh thanks:love:
but i really didn't do anything specia!!
now don't get too sad, speak again with your boyfriend's cousins and tell them that you really love those bags and that you really want them!!

Im going to Paris on Feb...will definitely get this bag..its nice and MUST HAVE in Paris..
Dont they have this bag in US? Ebay?
I hope you get one soon. Which color u prefer most?

I don't live in the USA i live in Berlin and they sure don't have it over here!
I actually wanted the black, white and pink one! But since the white and pink will be out again on spring I guess I want black , light brown and tourquoise.
And then in spring i will get the other two:love:

I know it's crazy having the same bag in so many colours but I am deeply in love with the Charlotte :love: :love: :love:

****BIG HUGS**** I feel really bad for you, but its going to be ok! :biggrin: It is really hard when someone says they'll do something for you and then they dont!!! it totally drives me up the wall! I'm sure everything will work out and you'll get your bag!!! :nuts:

Berlin is farer away from paris then Koblenz! I don't know how many our I would drive to get there. I could actually fly to Paris and it wouldn't cost me more then driving down there....

Is this your first time driving down there? Do you go there often by car?

darelgirl said:
Berlin is farer away from paris then Koblenz! I don't know how many our I would drive to get there. I could actually fly to Paris and it wouldn't cost me more then driving down there....

Is this your first time driving down there? Do you go there often by car?

I prefer to go Paris by car. Yes, I went there very often by car. Its easier for me, and I guess its cheaper, I dont know, my husband do the math for this, hehe;)
I really love Paris, espcly shopping. We love to go there for weekend trip. I dont like the city where Im living right now, its sooo boring.