I'm so addicted! We all need rehab!

:nuts: I JUST purchased a NF GM in Azur this weekend, and haven't even carried it yet, and I am already drooling over a vernis Alma so bad I think about it all day. That's how I was about the NF. Maybe it's just the gratification of buying them? Someone talk me out of it! I always said I would never spend that on a purse! And I can't spend it right now!
I need rehab too, just got my alma de in 15 feb and still thinking about LV pont neuf in red epi...gotta buy that bag! Haha....until I buy the bag, I'm thinking about it all the time.

Seriously ladies! It is sooo bad. I'm new to LV (bought my first bag Dec 2012)
I have already purchased 3 bags and have a wishlist a mile long. Sigh..
What keeps us coming back? The beauty, the quality, the history..:heart:

:nuts: I JUST purchased a NF GM in Azur this weekend, and haven't even carried it yet, and I am already drooling over a vernis Alma so bad I think about it all day. That's how I was about the NF. Maybe it's just the gratification of buying them? Someone talk me out of it! I always said I would never spend that on a purse! And I can't spend it right now!
OMG I am the same way.. my Favorite had not even arrived yet and I was already on the hunt for an Eva and looking at other options as well. Sometimes I wonder if it's a sickness or greed??? But I think you're right.. kinda has something to do with the gratification (at least for me)... because I keep stalking and searching until I find what I want then BAM -- I need to have it!

It's true for me too. I collect various bags from other brands too. I have some nice Coach fp bags (I especially like the gathered leather, legacy Rory, and Anna Sui LE Dragonfly), Dooney Florentine is wonderful, as well as a few other brands. I don't do other designers bags simply because I feel they're not worth it. LV is classic and worth it to me.

The unfortunate part of it all is when I get a bag, I'm very happy. But then I start thinking what I need next. I may think about a certain bag all day. Then I think ok I'll give in. I'll get it. Then I'll b thru. But...I'm not. It will never end. Im certain! But somehow I keep thinking that it will each time I buy a bag. I may take a break for awhile tho if I'm lucky. Sometimes a certain bag will only make me bored with that particular brand then I'll b off to another. Sometimes a certain bag seems to satisfy the hunger for awhile and I'll lay off buying bags. For awhile. But I'll b back!

I do not however need matching wallets. I prefer Fossil wallets and that's what I use. THAT I'm content with, at least! Lol! I don't do accessories either.

The funny part is that just today my daughter, who is 2 1/2, has this little tiny Minnie Mouse purse that can fit on ur finger. It's a little plastic bag for a Minnie Mouse figure. Today she put it on her finger and said go bye bye and made for the door.

I got the sideways look from hubby when he saw her doing this. HE knows what he's in for. Lol!!

The funny part is that just today my daughter, who is 2 1/2, has this little tiny Minnie Mouse purse that can fit on ur finger. It's a little plastic bag for a Minnie Mouse figure. Today she put it on her finger and said go bye bye and made for the door.

I got the sideways look from hubby when he saw her doing this. HE knows what he's in for. Lol!!

I don't have a daughter but my niece (age 8) always asks "Auntie, when you die can I have your clothes/purses and makeup?"
I said "no, I'm getting buried w/ them all." ;) HAHAHA jk.
Geez, let me die first before asking her uncle if she can have everything!!

My 2 1/2 year old walks around saying "Louis Baton" and carries her baby bags around on the crook of her arm with blocks and a phone in them. LMAO. My hubby is in for it and he knows it!