I'm sad, Trevi PM owners. . .

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that you're not loving your Trevi! It is a heavy bag and not that I would use everyday and fill with too much things. You are really better off selling this bag and getting something else if it doesn't suit your needs.

I think the Cabas Rivington would be good alternative.

Sorry to hear that you'll be parting with your Trevi PM. It sold my other damier ebenes because Trevi is my fav in this line and what I found myself using when I'm "feeling ebene" . Trevi is heavier than some bags but I just got used to it. How about the sistina?

It's funny because I bought the trevi pm twice and returned twice because I swear it looks better at the stores. The only thing I love about it was the red microfiber lining but the rest I couldn't tolerate...
2mfxd14-1.gif

Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for the feedback. It helps to know that I'm not the only one who has felt the Trevi was just too heavy. I was at a baby shower yesterday and I just found myself wishing that I had a much lighter and more comfortable bag. Even the straps on the Trevi cut into my shoulder and hurt! I was wearing a sleeveless dress. Its just too much money to spend on a bag that isn't fun to carry.

I think I will try the Cabas Rivington and the Speedy 30. I actually don't have a speedy yet. I also need a siomewhat dressier bag to take out to dinner, so I'm also thinking damier ebene eva.

I'll let you know what I end up with! Thanks for all your thoughts, ladies. I really appreciate it!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that the Trevi didn't work out for you. I recently got the Bloomsbury and let me tell you, it's a great bag! It's handy because it's hands free when you wear it cross-body. I love it! :smile: GL deciding.

I'm sorry your Trevi is not working out for you. I can only wear my Trevi when I have a sweater on because it does cut into my shoulders. I suggest you try the Cabas Rivington or a Speedy 30. I love my Speedy 30.

hmmm....i'm glad that i'm reading this since the trevi pm is on my wish list. i have yet to see one in person to get an idea of how heavy it is. i'll definitely have to keep that in mind when i finally get to see one IRL.

OP--cannot wait to find out what you end up getting!

The weight issue is stopping me from getting Trevi. When it first launched, i really love the look but heard a lot of complaints of how heavy it is. I saw a lot selling away their Trevis in my country....their offer price is pretty low IMO.

Recently i tried Trevi in my local boutique with all my daily stuffs in it, the weight is terrible which i could not tolerate. Though i still love it, i find it pointless to own one which i couldn't even use it for a few consecutive days. Why should i bear with the weight just bcos i love it??? PLus the price is not cheap too. Personally, Trevi is just nice to look at.

Alma is another gd alternative. :smile: