i'm running out of time, where might i find this in stores?? no time to order online!

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
okay so i finally got my outfit together for this coming weekend, but i didn't get my coat in the mail until last night and i didn't know what kind of gloves i was going to wear (for when the coat is worn only) but now i need to find these and it's going to be difficult. i have until saturday mid-day as i'm wearing the outfit for dinner. i will be in new york city so if anyone knows any shop that might have these in stock, please help. i have tried contacting internet companies to see if they ship overnight but they aren't getting back to me fast enough.

helpppp!

i need some gloves like these, in this color...burgundy!

1235845888.8514.jpg

i guess i may have to call around on black friday for them. i'm willing to walk to the store in nyc to pick some up, as long as they don't cost a whole lot! lol i don't care if they're cheap.

^^^ i managed to find someone on ebay who sells them and got them to overnight to me last minute. actually, it's the person whose photo that is in the auction. so it SHOULD be here to me by friday. i'm annoyed with myself for waiting so long to decide i needed them, but then again i didn't have my coat until yesterday anyway. i hate to order things all together because if the coat didn't work then the gloves wouldn't work...and then i have to send things back to 5 different places. lol. i swear i must have ordered 6 dresses before finally going to the damn store and deciding on one there. it's just hard for me to get to the mall sometimes when it's 35-40 mins away.