I'm Returning....F/W 2011/2012

sad to say but i think i'm going to return the emeraude bambou to NM today (if they let me since it's past 30 days). i tried to make it work but they're just incredibly tight, I need a 41.

indi3r4 said:
sad to say but i think i'm going to return the emeraude bambou to NM today (if they let me since it's past 30 days). i tried to make it work but they're just incredibly tight, I need a 41.

What size Is it? Did the 40.5 work for you in the oyster?

What size Is it? Did the 40.5 work for you in the oyster?

It's a 40.5. The oyster is still tight but I already wore them out anyway so can't really do anything about it. I got the emeraude during first cut and looking at eBay, it's not a popular style so it's better for me to take it back to the store. I'm on my way there right now and if you're interested, call around 4ish. :yes:

indi3r4 said:
It's a 40.5. The oyster is still tight but I already wore them out anyway so can't really do anything about it. I got the emeraude during first cut and looking at eBay, it's not a popular style so it's better for me to take it back to the store. I'm on my way there right now and if you're interested, call around 4ish. :yes:

Which nm?

indi3r4 said:

Never mind! I got them! I remembered you were from sf... Because I was complaining about sf saks once and you made a comment about tryin to order elsewhere.

I called and asked if someone returned a bambou 40.5 emeraulde and the SA was like "yes! How do you know that?!?" hilarious. I'm louboutin psychic

I'm sooo bummed. I can't find my wallet!?!? Right when I need it... I can't find it. While I'm looking for it, I come across the wallet I lost a year ago! but not the one I need now. They are on hold for me, but only til tomorrow morning. Sooo sad. :nogood: hm... this is why I should write down my cc #s

i returned my black Vicky Jane sz 42 and my pony hair leopard print super dombasle size 42... i decided i didn't love those styles and they both aren't made anymore so i returned them to the Saks in BH... The SA said they weren't allowed to sell the shoes once they are returned since the sale is over but who knows...

looks like we both did some returning today :giggles: at first cut i would have returned them too

i returned my black Vicky Jane sz 42 and my pony hair leopard print super dombasle size 42... i decided i didn't love those styles and they both aren't made anymore so i returned them to the Saks in BH... The SA said they weren't allowed to sell the shoes once they are returned since the sale is over but who knows...

looks like we both did some returning today :giggles: at first cut i would have returned them too

ohhh I was in the process of being rung up when I couldn't find my cc. I'm looking more now and plan on calling back... so I think the SA is cooky:lol: