I'm probably the last to get it but Mirage is coming!

kittyluv, congrats!!! did you get this from a maui store? i don't know how i could handle the waiting for maui to get LE stuff hehehe.

Yup Caley-
Maui finally came through! I just had to wait the 'ALOHA TIME' period for it to come in! (HA HA) It usually doesn't take them this long but then I found out I somehow wasn't the first on the list....? Do you usually have to wait long for Maui to get stuff? It was really hard to wait this time especially because we were in Maui two weeks ago on vacation. I was hoping to bring her home then.

hmm i think its about 1-2 weeks. i'm trying to remember when i WL for a dentelle ludlow. i'm surprised they didn't offer to ask to bring in one from the oahu stores (provided they had them in stock and not reserved for waitlisters). they offered me the dentelle ludlow from the waikiki boutique before they got them in on maui, but i had to give them my CC #.

hmm i think its about 1-2 weeks. i'm trying to remember when i WL for a dentelle ludlow. i'm surprised they didn't offer to ask to bring in one from the oahu stores (provided they had them in stock and not reserved for waitlisters). they offered me the dentelle ludlow from the waikiki boutique before they got them in on maui, but i had to give them my CC #.

Caley-
i don't even think Oahu had them yet when we were there. We came back from Maui the day before the launch. My SA always comes through but this is the longest I have had to wait for a bag & didn't know Maui is usually last to get stuff. I was already WL in Wailea but Whaler's Village SA claimed she didn't know what Mirage was.

oh ok. i got my call on sept 9th and was lucky to have them hold it for me til the 15th when i could get on the island to pick it up.

the dissemination of info at LV is so spotty. i'm surprised that whalers didn't know about it and wailea did.

YEA!!! I am excited for you! Happy Birthday too!

Isn't is sad that we all get our OWN gifts??? Oh well, atleast this way we get what we want!