I'm on a budget starting tomorrow reveal.....

Tp1908

O.G.
Jul 5, 2012
Hello! Wanted to share a few items I picked up from my local LV boutique. The one item was a planned purchase that was special ordered since the store did not have any in stock. The second item was a purchase I decided to make this weekend while seeing all the informative reviews. Anyone available for a "I'm on a budget starting tomorrow" reveal? I figured that I would purchase both of these items today since one of my new years resolution is to curb my spending and develop a budget that i can stick to......anyone available?

Tp1908 said:
Hello! Wanted to share a few items I picked up from my local LV boutique. The one item was a planned purchase that was special ordered since the store did not have any in stock. The second item was a purchase I decided to make this weekend while seeing all the informative reviews. Anyone available for a "I'm on a budget starting tomorrow" reveal? I figured that I would purchase both of these items today since one of my new years resolution is to curb my spending and develop a budget that i can stick to......anyone available?

I'm also here. Lets see, Let's see

i'm here, too! lol, nothing like squeezing our purchases into 2012 before the resolution kicks in. i'm with you on that one! also, in case there is a price increase in january, it might be better to get these purchases in now, right? at least that's what i've been telling myself!

I felt a little weird walking out of the boutique with these two big bags......glad I had my hubby with me.

Attachments

• image-2989908572.jpg
    image-2989908572.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 753