im new to bal & have a ? about the giant city

piperking

Jul 30, 2009
hi everyone im new to this forum and i have a ? for all you experts..i ordered a charcoal gray giant city covered bag and recieved it today..i ordered it off of the bal website if that matters,and it seems so much smaller than the pic on the website...im thinking did i get the wrong bag?

hi..thanks for responding...yeah it is that size so i think i have the correct bag...can i ask another question? what is the size diffrence between the city and the giant city?

Congrats! If you think the city is too small for you, then you might want to check out part time and work. IMHO they are the perfect size to go with giant hardware!

^ ITA -- if you think the GH looks too big on the City (or makes the City look too small), maybe you'll like the Work. Everything feels a bit more spaced out and plus, it sits more comfortably on the shoulder.

Good thing for you is that Bal.com has a very friendly exchange/policy...as opposed to Bal bricks-and-mortar stores. I personally shy away from Giant hardware on the City (although I love the City w/RH), so---if you like the Giant hardware---I encourage you to check out the Part-time and Work.

I've become SO much more informed on Bal since my first purchase until the shamefully-informed position in which I now find myself. I predict that you will develop a FAB collection as you become more informed. WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Warmly, DonnaD