im mad got the call but no card

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
Orlando,Florida
i got the call 2 days ago i should be getting my pce card and i got nothing in the mail this is the second time i get a call and no card what should i do :confused1::sad:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

doodle

Sep 22, 2007
I would go to the store and mention it. I wouldn't be too shocked if they have an incorrect address on record for you and that's why your cards aren't finding their way to you.

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
Orlando,Florida
I would go to the store and mention it. I wouldn't be too shocked if they have an incorrect address on record for you and that's why your cards aren't finding their way to you.
i am going to call to ask them why i didnt get a call and make sure they have the right address!

Oct 4, 2007
as long as you tell them in the store that you got a call, they will apply the 25% off for you. it's not a big deal. nothing to get upset about. they have MILLIONS of customers, they do the best they can to call or send the cards. but like the other poster said, a lot of times the address or number is wrong, and they store doesn't know. they cannot track down every single customer and ask if your address is correct.