I'm lusting over some bags :) - opinions please?

1. HEY ladies :smile:
    I need your opinions. I want to get a new hobo bag for fall/winter and I have my eye on a few .. but I need your opinions. I'm awful with decisions. :smile:
    All I have right now is a large soho green twill tote and a hot pink signature C large hobo :smile:

I'd love to get a few, but I'm eighteen and I'm a lifeguard. So needless to say my budget isn't too high :smile:
    I'm looking at a few on eBay, so I'll probably purchase them from there - I live in the middle of Wisconsin with no outlet/stores nearby.

first .. TIE DYE?
    [​IMG]

I think I like the brown better, but I'm contemplating. I like the style (I know it's a unique taste :smile: )
    [​IMG]

OKAY, so there's those. I like them both a lot. I don't have a brown bag, so that'd be nice, but I think white would look nice, too. AGH! I like the tie-dye satchels, too, but I do like shoulder bags.
    [​IMG]

And one more option. I really like the khaki scribble hobo as well.
    [​IMG]

OKAY GIRLS, give me your opinions. Especially if you have one of the bags. You guys are the experts.:tender:

2. My vote is for the satchel. You said you already have some hobos, so a satchel would be a nice change.

3. I LOVE them all!

I currently own a pink tye dye satchel and I've used it... once. I, too, like shoulder bags and unless you want to really get used to a handbag... I'd stick with hobos. I regret my tye dye satchel but when I remember how rare it is, I fall in love again. HAHA

4. I love the last one. It just looks more classic and I'm not so sure about tie die metallic look.

5. LOL I'm kind of biased bc I have the last bag.. but I'd still vote for it if I didn't have it! It goes with everything and very cute =)

The only thing to keep in mind if you buy one of the large hobos is that if you're petite/have narrow shoulders the strap tends to slip off a bit. That's the only thing I don't like about it.. other than that it's fabulous.

6. I like the khaki hobo the best!:yes:

7. I liked last year's tie dye better so I'm going with the last one. that is cute!

8. I like the last one too

9. I like the Khaki Scribble best.

10. I also like the Khaki Scribble best. The tie-dye might look dated after a while; the scribble is more subtle.

11. I like the satchel alot and the brown tie dye hobo!

12. i absolutely love the satchel!

13. love the satchel!!

if you get the hobo (the last one) there's a matchin wristlet on eBay for less than $50.

14. Love these two! --

15. I love them all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice