I'm lusting over some bags :) - opinions please?

Laura3422

Jul 17, 2006
HEY ladies :smile:
I need your opinions. I want to get a new hobo bag for fall/winter and I have my eye on a few .. but I need your opinions. I'm awful with decisions. :smile:
All I have right now is a large soho green twill tote and a hot pink signature C large hobo :smile:

I'd love to get a few, but I'm eighteen and I'm a lifeguard. So needless to say my budget isn't too high :smile:
I'm looking at a few on Ebay, so I'll probably purchase them from there - I live in the middle of Wisconsin with no outlet/stores nearby.

first .. TIE DYE?
56_1.JPG

I think I like the brown better, but I'm contemplating. I like the style (I know it's a unique taste :smile: )
b3_1.JPG

OKAY, so there's those. I like them both a lot. I don't have a brown bag, so that'd be nice, but I think white would look nice, too. AGH! I like the tie-dye satchels, too, but I do like shoulder bags.
58_1.JPG

And one more option. I really like the khaki scribble hobo as well.
79_1.JPG

OKAY GIRLS, give me your opinions. Especially if you have one of the bags. You guys are the experts.:tender:

I LOVE them all!

I currently own a pink tye dye satchel and I've used it... once. I, too, like shoulder bags and unless you want to really get used to a handbag... I'd stick with hobos. I regret my tye dye satchel but when I remember how rare it is, I fall in love again. HAHA

LOL I'm kind of biased bc I have the last bag.. but I'd still vote for it if I didn't have it! It goes with everything and very cute =)

The only thing to keep in mind if you buy one of the large hobos is that if you're petite/have narrow shoulders the strap tends to slip off a bit. That's the only thing I don't like about it.. other than that it's fabulous.

Love these two! --

Laura3422 said:
OKAY, so there's those. I like them both a lot. I don't have a brown bag, so that'd be nice, but I think white would look nice, too. AGH! I like the tie-dye satchels, too, but I do like shoulder bags.
58_1.JPG

And one more option. I really like the khaki scribble hobo as well.
79_1.JPG

OKAY GIRLS, give me your opinions. Especially if you have one of the bags. You guys are the experts.:tender: