I'm Loving The New Coach Brand!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
OMG, they scored winners with the latest offerings! The Madison Flap, Borough and Urbane are my favorites and I added the Flap and Urbane to my collection!

Even the reveal threads in this subforum are different than I remember from just one year ago. Now there are a great many full price reveals but back then there were (from what I can remember) mostly outlet scores revealed.

Great Job Coach! The consumer seems to love what you've done so far, keep up the good work!

I have also been liking a lot of the new Coach bags. I have been lucky enough to pick up 3 Medium Boroughs and I like the style of the Urbane, Madison Flap, Phoebe and Madelines, and a lot of the newer bags. I'm looking forward to seeing what Coach comes out with in 2014.

Love all of the bags you posted about have 2 out of the 3 designs mentioned. Still have not gotten my hands on an Urbane yet. I have read the new designer has not launched anything yet so I am guessing these are RK designs? I am not sure who they belong to but they are very upscale looking and I am receiving compliments all over the place.

OMG, they scored winners with the latest offerings! The Madison Flap, Borough and Urbane are my favorites and I added the Flap and Urbane to my collection!

Even the reveal threads in this subforum are different than I remember from just one year ago. Now there are a great many full price reveals but back then there were (from what I can remember) mostly outlet scores revealed.

Great Job Coach! The consumer seems to love what you've done so far, keep up the good work!

I really like the Madison Flap and Urbane bags. The leather and design of both of these bags is A+. I am looking forward to seeing what other colors the Urbane will be coming out in. I definitely want to add one to my collection.

I think it's nice to see the enthusiasm for the new bag styles. For awhile there it seemed more posts here in this forum were mostly negative about the quality and style of the bags.

This is a refreshing change, and I like it. :smile:

I definitely like a lot of the new styles. The signature bags were popular back when I was in college, but I always preferred solid leather bags from other lines. It's nice to see the brand evolve beyond that. The Borough, Sadie, and Riley are all things I could see in my collection.