I'm looking for ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
One of those triangular/pyramid-looking coin pouches in vibrato. I can't seem to find them at my local store. I saw a black/white/grey one in HK Airport and now I wish I have gotten it. Anyone seen any of those at the store? I'm desperately looking for SMALL vibrato accessories ...

If anyone can find a SKU# or something, I can get my SA to dig for it ... at the moment, not having much luck since we don't even know where to start. I NEED her to find that for me ...

Kou, I have seen a bunch of those on ebay (if we're thinking of the same one). It's a bit pouchy (in a more or less triangular shape) and closes with a gold clasp?

Kou, I have seen a bunch of those on ebay (if we're thinking of the same one). It's a bit pouchy (in a more or less triangular shape) and closes with a gold clasp?

Oooh! Those would work too! But I also like the ones that look kind of like a pyramid but has a zipper (I think). I think one of the PF-ers here have it ... I can't remember where the picture is though.

Not to be rude, but then WHY DIDN'T YOU GET IT??

It was at such a great deal which would have been financially sound even if you had already spent too much this month: you would be saving money because the next one would be more expensive!

Because I REALLY do NOT like that shade of blue ... I know it's sacrilegious to say this but there're certain shades that just won't do for me even if it's free. Doesn't matter how much, if I'm spending any money, I better be damn happy about it. :P