im looking for...

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
a pochette...i don't really like the monogram line as i dont like patina...
do u guys have any suggestions? im thinking of getting either a second hand one or a cheaper one because i dont think i will care for it too much like i do with my other ones...........TIA

i tried bidding on it today and lost....i think retail + tax is not what im looking for (Sorry if i sound cheap but i just bought a lot in the past month)...

lee69..u're always here whenever i need u haha..:yahoo:
i was looking at the epi yellow one u listed...but then i was thinking the style of the epi stretch one seemed more unique...do u think it's too flat though? i'm actually comparing between the different sizes..and it's hard to imagine what it'll look like on me..:shrugs:

Lee69 said:
If you don't like patina the ones I can think of is the Epi Pochettes.:shrugs: You can buy them for under $200 used.
eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON EPI yellow Pochette accessories bag (item 110014555701 end time Aug-05-06 08:00:00 PDT)

Or Damier Navona as suggested by Sandra (but I know you knew about this one already:Push: ) and what about the Epi Stretch Pochette you posted earlier?:graucho:

i dunno..just regular stuff..sorry im not being very helpful here..i guess i just want a clutch of some sort because i have the papillon 19...
maybe..just go ahead with the epi stretch one? the thinness is quite shocking although i think the style is really unique..

It's definitely a unique bag compared to the other LV pochettes. It just not a bag for someone who needs to carry a lot of stuff. I use my regular epi pochette more but I :heart: the epi stretch pochette. Good luck in your decision. Let me know if you have more questions!

rensky said:
lee69..u're always here whenever i need u haha..:yahoo:
i was looking at the epi yellow one u listed...but then i was thinking the style of the epi stretch one seemed more unique...do u think it's too flat though? i'm actually comparing between the different sizes..and it's hard to imagine what it'll look like on me..:shrugs:
:shame: I'm glad I help....sometimes:Push: . Looks like you like the Epi stretch more...since it's discontinued, that makes it more unique. yeah,let us know what you decide!:yes:

but if i just take the wapity out..won't it seem dangling...? u know what i mean? without style...? do u have the monogram one? i can't seem to find a damier one..

hey ya!!! if you dont like patina - then totally go for an EPI pochette!!! dont forget the wapity will patina too... right??? :shrugs: i could be wrong, but im sure it would... LOL!!! hehehe! :shame:

that is true..but wouldn't the epi pochette fade or something?
i dunno..i've always wanted something from both the epi and MC line...i just need some courage here!!