im looking for...

1. a pochette...i don't really like the monogram line as i dont like patina...
    do u guys have any suggestions? im thinking of getting either a second hand one or a cheaper one because i dont think i will care for it too much like i do with my other ones...........TIA

2. how about the Damier Navona? it won't patina and if it gets dirty it won't be noticeable :yes:

3. i tried bidding on it today and lost....i think retail + tax is not what im looking for (Sorry if i sound cheap but i just bought a lot in the past month)...

4. lee69..u're always here whenever i need u haha..:yahoo:
    i was looking at the epi yellow one u listed...but then i was thinking the style of the epi stretch one seemed more unique...do u think it's too flat though? i'm actually comparing between the different sizes..and it's hard to imagine what it'll look like on me..:shrugs:

5. I have both - if you can tell me what you want to pack in, I can help you figure out which is the better size.

6. i dunno..just regular stuff..sorry im not being very helpful here..i guess i just want a clutch of some sort because i have the papillon 19...
    maybe..just go ahead with the epi stretch one? the thinness is quite shocking although i think the style is really unique..

7. It's definitely a unique bag compared to the other LV pochettes. It just not a bag for someone who needs to carry a lot of stuff. I use my regular epi pochette more but I :heart: the epi stretch pochette. Good luck in your decision. Let me know if you have more questions!

8. thanks! u've provided great help (though we've been chatting in 2 different threads) lol!

9. just as i was refreshing the forum's page...what about a wapity? hmm..decisions, decisions!

10. :shame: I'm glad I help....sometimes:Push: . Looks like you like the Epi stretch more...since it's discontinued, that makes it more unique. yeah,let us know what you decide!:yes:

11. Wapity:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Oh yeah baby...this is a very useful accessory!:yes: I love mine dearly.

12. but if i just take the wapity out..won't it seem dangling...? u know what i mean? without style...? do u have the monogram one? i can't seem to find a damier one..

13. hey ya!!! if you dont like patina - then totally go for an EPI pochette!!! dont forget the wapity will patina too... right??? :shrugs: i could be wrong, but im sure it would... LOL!!! hehehe! :shame:

14. that is true..but wouldn't the epi pochette fade or something?
    i dunno..i've always wanted something from both the epi and MC line...i just need some courage here!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice