I'm interested on purchasing a Mini Grey Caviar 17b or 18b

You’ll have a job sourcing those. I had the 17B in my hand back in the day and kick myself for not getting it. I’d say 17B was quite the season and I instead honed in on the red. That grey is a perfect grey with blue undertones but a light grey. It’s memorable. I don’t recall the 18B but think that was darker almost black. Good luck!

Reactions: lvchanellvr
I had the 17B gray in a jumbo which I recently sold. The color was a perfect mid gray, but the size was just too heavy for me. I don't carry a lot, but still too heavy. Good luck.

I have a 17B caviar mini that I originally purchased from years ago. I will check to see if I have any older bag pictures from this forum. I would say it’s a medium grey with slight blue tone. Let me know if you are interested in more specific details.

Reactions: ButchChanel
You’ll have a job sourcing those. I had the 17B in my hand back in the day and kick myself for not getting it. I’d say 17B was quite the season and I instead honed in on the red. That grey is a perfect grey with blue undertones but a light grey. It’s memorable. I don’t recall the 18B but think that was darker almost black. Good luck!
100% agree that 17B was such a great collection. It had a few notable colors from that collection such as the perfect red and of course, I have to mention the rose gold chevron. I was offered the grey and said no and I regret not getting it too.

Reactions: no5 and ButchChanel