I'm in Orlando and I have my navy Hamilton!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
I am in the Millenia Mall on Orlando and I just picked up my navy Hamilton with gold hardware - it's GORGEOUS!!! I'll post pics when I'm back in Canada.

They put the price up! It was $268 when I did the charge hold and they are $298 now!!!

Can't wait to post pics!!

Damn that sucks! They pulled a fast one on us. I noticed when I was buying my Hamilton that some of the prices were inconsistent. I got caught up in the shuffle that I didn't even see that happen. Anyways, I'm glad you go the lower pricing on it. Love the gold hardware!

It's freezing here today too - I guess not by Canada standards but it's only about 10 Celsius - yesterday it was gorgeous at about 22.

Just got back from the Kors outlet - got some awesome sunglasses and wallet. Will try to take pics from here if I can.

It's shopping Mecca here!!

I noticed that price increase too! Good thing I got mine before it happened! There must be such a high demand....and looking at this forum, the Hamilton is the most talked about bag.

crissy i love you new bag. i love all your bags =] macys did have price mark ups. we had to take the price part off the bottom of the tag. all the hamiltons went up as well as the fulton collection. corporate said that our new bags will come in the next 2 weeks so we'll see if they got mark-ups as well.