I'm in Loooovvvveeeee

alwayschic

Jul 29, 2006
:nuts: Me and my friend went to the BALNY store. She was going to buy her first Balenciaga Bag!!! Once in the store I was overwhelmed by the new Fall 06 colors and bags. I was like a kid in candy store. Terry the SA was so helpful. They had many styles and colors that weren't out and I had her running back and forth. But she was a trooper! I bought a cute Truffle Twiggy, it took me 1/2 hour. My friend didn't get one because she still couldn't make up her mind. I'm working on her thought. How can you not have a Balenciaga in your bag collection:yes:
I have 2 now, but I told Terry to call me when the new Part-Time comes in. A girl can never have to many.

i def understand walking out of balenciaga without a purchase, although i know it's hard to believe. a couple months ago i was convinced i was getting an emerald bc i saw someone with a gorgeous one here, on the pf. but when i got there, the stunning, brilliant colors overwhelmed me and had to rethink my whole agenda. speaking of agenda....then i went and bought one at LV to make up for my indecisive balenciaga problem. needless to say, i then set my sights of ink, now its blueberry that i love. in the meantime of course i bought a BV beauty and a chloe gladys so now i think i need to wait just a little bit. i guess its good that blueberry is hard to find here. phew...

alwayschic said:
:nuts: Me and my friend went to the BALNY store. She was going to buy her first Balenciaga Bag!!! Once in the store I was overwhelmed by the new Fall 06 colors and bags. I was like a kid in candy store. Terry the SA was so helpful. They had many styles and colors that weren't out and I had her running back and forth. But she was a trooper! I bought a cute Truffle Twiggy, it took me 1/2 hour. My friend didn't get one because she still couldn't make up her mind. I'm working on her thought. How can you not have a Balenciaga in your bag collection:yes:
I have 2 now, but I told Terry to call me when the new Part-Time comes in. A girl can never have to many.

Welcome to the TPF subforum. I noticed this is your very first post along with glowing accolades for an SA who is disliked by the majority of PFers and elsewhere too.

Enjoy your new Truffle Twiggy and the 'Part-Time to be'.

alwayschic, congrats on your new bag and please post pics!!! yeah and keep working on your friend too-tell her bbags are like oxygen, we NEED them to survive :lol: :roflmfao: :graucho: :wlae: