I'm in loooooove.... AMAZING Greige Classique!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You can't beat that price! This will be gone in no time!

2. Good luck with your sale, Rondafaye!!!! the leather looks TDF :P

3. Thanks, everyone. It is a really nice bag. The leather is really pretty in person. I am only selling because a) I need the money for the holidays and b) I want a larger bag.

I hope it sells by the time I get home tonight. My daughter is home from college and we have seen two movies today: The Queen and Blood Diamond. Now we are going to see another one! We are a nutty family!

4. Good luck Rondafaye! That is a beautiful bag at a great price. I love my greige twiggy, it's a fantastic color!

5. Ronda, what happened?

6. I sold my Marc Jacobs bowler, which eased my immediate need for cash. I took another look at the greige and decided she is too pretty to sell! Call me crazy, but . . .

7. ^^ yay for you Ronda-girl!!! :wlae:

8. i got home from work last night, all ready to BIN....and it was gone:crybaby:

probably for the better. I should really make a priority wish list and only buy those items!

9. I don't blame you for changing your mind. It is a fabulous bag!!