I'm having a crisis!

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Okay my little used Montsouris just showed up and it is TINY! I knew it would be small but now I feel like Goldilocks. The Babylone I bought is too big and the Montsouris is too small. The only one I'm happy with is the petite bucket (and the onatah!) because it is JUST RIGHT! My dilemma is this - do you guys think I should put them both up on E-Bay or should I just offer them to people in this forum? I would sell them for what I paid for them.
$319.99 for the backpack
$389.99 for the babylone
or
$700.00 even for both. should I try to get more on E-Bay? I'm not greedy. I just want to maybe get a speedy and be done with it! (or the cabos piano or mezzo....)
I'm so confused.:wacko: help.

Sorry your baby montsouris didn't work for you, I love mine. But I do know what you mean. It's quite small. I think you should list them seperately. You're more likely to make more money. I'd ask at least $399 or best offer. I've seen a lot of them sell for $399 and if yours is in good shape, why not? Plus it;s a disco'd item.
I think you should go to LV, try on all the bags. Find one you LOVE and buy that one! Best of luck! V

ETA: I felt the same way with my theda pm. So tiny but sooo cute.

You have to do Ebay and forum. I don't think Vlad will let us just sell it here because then it puts too much liability on the board... I tried already!