I'm going to travel, and I need advice...

LakersGyrl2003

(¯`·_I love LV_.·´¯)
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Hey you guys, I'm new to the forum, and I found a such a great place here. I been browsing the threads day after day, so I decided to finally post.:biggrin:

I'm going to visit my fiance for a week, and I'm not to fond of checking in luggage on planes. I been stressing over which keepall to get for a while now.... So which keepall would be good to carry-on? I'm looking for the largest one I could get with a shoulder strap. I know that the 55 is the largest, but then again, the 60 isn't that much larger than the 55. HEEELLLP!:shame:

55 is the safest to go with although I've heard that it's possible to get on a 60 if it isn't full or anything, but personally I wouldn't risk it. I flew with a full 55 about a month ago, and it barely fitted, but as long as you don't fill the 60 that probably won't be a problem. I'm considering buying a 60 too, but only for trainrides as I'm too nervous about being told to check in my luggage.

We were just talking about this in the "Do you buy the luggage?" thread...........

I too have heard of people taking the 60 on the plane but I don't know if I would. Technically, its too large (by size regulations) to fit in the overhead but like sweetlove said, if its not full, it will fit. The 55 fits even when full. So I would go the 55 route if you'r taking a lot of stuff and want to make sure you can take the bag on the plane.