I'm getting an Ink Purse from Bal. Paris!

betises_lau

Apr 4, 2006
Allright ladies. Finding an Ink Twiggy has proven impossible all over Europe... I will therefore become the proud owner of an Ink Purse instead. Lauren from the Paris boutique is shipping one to me today (they are incredibly nice over there). I am so enthusiastic. I wanted something Ink so bad. And it will be my first Balenciaga bag. :biggrin:

I want to thank everyone who kindly provided advice when replying to my first post ever on this Forum. Everyone on this forum has been so kind, understanding and encouraging! :cry: I know a Purse is nowhere near a City and quite different from a Twiggy, but I could not wait any longer and had to get one. And the reward will be LOAAADS of pictures as soon as the bag arrives!!

Oh, congrats! I'm sure you'll love the colour and the purse is very nice style too! Then, you can always get a city or a twiggy in one of the fall colours...

Oh congrats, you'll love it. I just like the SAs in Balenciaga Paris so much. They are so helpful and kind. When I was on the hunt for my ink city I was so close to buy it from them when a German store called me and offered free shipping and an easier way of payment. I felt so guilty calling them and cancel the order I already did place with them but they were still amazingly kind and not pissed of at all. They totally understood that buying nationally is a lot easier with the warranty. It's a great service they are doing. I hope your new baby arrives soon but be aware that's not going to be the last B-bag once the bug has bitten you :smile:

Oh, I am so glad to hear this! The purse is an amazing style. I honestly like it better than the twiggy, so I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. Very happy for you!!