I'm getting a Burgundy MAM!!!!

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
Hey All!
As many of you know, I have been pondering between a Choco BW MAB and a BBW MAB all week..needless to say, I never made up my mind, and then out of the blue, lo and behold, a burgundy MAM w/strap landed on Ebay and I won it this morning!!! Talk about impulse purchase!
But wow, from the pics I have seen on the forums...burgundy is a color I had to have!
Its MAM size, and even though I really wanted the fullsize MAB, I think this will be alright. (I owned a glazed espresso MAM a couple years ago and loved it, but didn't like that I couldn't fit it over a winter coat, so I sold it..grrr...hitting myself for that now!) This one comes with a strap, so I am soooo psyched! Can't wait to get her! yay!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations!! I saw that pop up on the 'bay and was surprised it lasted as long as it did. The way ladies are going crazy over burgundy leather I'm sure you are in for a treat. :biggrin:

I am very curious to see the burgundy IRL...the texture of the leather looks interesting..hopefully it won't be too stiff, but even so, that might be ok on a MAM since its a more structured bag anyway..