I'm excited! My latest Celine purchase.

Jeanxy

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I just ordered this baby! I'm so excited!!

microtricolour_zpsd8f351bb.jpg

Micro luggage tricolour :yahoo:

Congrats! :biggrin: I really want a tricolor or a bicolor luggage. I see that you're from Canada, I'm just wondering but where did you order it from?!

I ordered it from Nordstrom in the States. I actually called a few days ago as I was looking for a Micro. The SA said she would call me if any came in but she doubted they would. She took my information down anyway and ended up calling me today with the news. :happydance:

I actually did not specifically request a tricolour, I just wanted a micro and this is the one Nordstrom happened to have. I hope you get to find a tri or bicolour luggage soon!! PM me if you want details on how my ordering process went! I'd be happy to help.

I ordered it from Nordstrom in the States. I actually called a few days ago as I was looking for a Micro. The SA said she would call me if any came in but she doubted they would. She took my information down anyway and ended up calling me today with the news. :happydance:

I actually did not specifically request a tricolour, I just wanted a micro and this is the one Nordstrom happened to have. I hope you get to find a tri or bicolour luggage soon!! PM me if you want details on how my ordering process went! I'd be happy to help.
I knew you could order from the states, but what's the shipping, taxes and custom/duties fee like for doing so? :o if you don't mind me asking, how much does it all come up to? Thanks! :smile: your bag is beauutiful!! I just wish it was easier to track in Canada! :P

Congratulations! Great color combo. I never realized that Nordstrom had Celine handbags. Love to know which store carries them. Thanks.

I knew you could order from the states, but what's the shipping, taxes and custom/duties fee like for doing so? :o if you don't mind me asking, how much does it all come up to? Thanks! :smile: your bag is beauutiful!! I just wish it was easier to track in Canada! :P

I haven't received it yet but I think it will be 20% duty + tax. You can also put your name down on the wait list at Holt Renfrew as well :smile:

Congratulations! Great color combo. I never realized that Nordstrom had Celine handbags. Love to know which store carries them. Thanks.

I think only select stores carry them. Usually the flagship store and ones that carry the other luxury brands such as Chanel. Usually small city Nordstroms will not carry these products. If you call Nordstrom, I think they can help you track one down at a location closest to you! :biggrin:

I haven't received it yet but I think it will be 20% duty + tax. You can also put your name down on the wait list at Holt Renfrew as well :smile:

Oh wow, 20% is a lot! And the tax would be whatever your province's tax is, right? So another 13% for Ontario? :o I gave cashier d'exercise a call today and put my name on their email list, so hopefully I'll get updated information when ever they have any new stock! :smile: right now they have a mini deepsea luggage in palmetto leather, but I declined. I hear palmetto leather scratches easily, so too scared to get it. But thanks for the advice! I'll continue looking around. :smile: