I'm craving for... med Mitzy hobo and messenger...

^^ Good to hear it's not only me..If it doesn't get any better :nuts: I prob will have it in my hands.. I just wish I was able to get a discount, but guess it will be difficult with this bag.. If you're able to wait for a few more weeks then you're good. I should do as you too - keep strong. It's just I saw the perfect one today - similar leather graining to Bluecat's perfect ink alexa:biggrin: Can I really take the chance and let it slip if I want this bag?

I was also thinking the same about Mitzy - wish it came in ink blue. Especially since I'd love both a messenger and the hobo version (one in oak and one blue bag..)

I have to make sure it is love and not just bag lust that I am feeling :biggrin:. The price is so insane that I cannot make a mistake, lol. You know your style so well and what suits you, so it is safe for you to go ahead. Believe me, it is not easy to be patient!

You've got such a long wish list haven't you? :P I would try to think long and hard which gaps that needed to be filled in my collection, then see which one would get the most use.

That said, I think a Mitzy would be a great addition! It will be more casual than your other bags, and a super hands free bag you wouldn't have to baby due to the leather.