I'M BACK! With some goodies... (REVEAL)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! It's been a long time since my last post, but I'm back I promise! :biggrin:

I have some reveals to do... so, who's here?

2. This is one of my Valentino HG bags...

[​IMG]

3. Ohhhh, I missed you sooooo much!!! I am glad to see you back!!!!!

4. I missed you too! :hugs:And all the Valentino ladies!

5. [​IMG]

Tada! Presenting my new Large 360 in green suede with lizard handles, from the Fall/Winter 2009 collection!

6. Here is a close-up of the handles:

[​IMG]

And a picture with my green lizard Valentino shoes from the same collection:

[​IMG]

7. Ok, now... next reveal:

[​IMG]

8. Presenting my new Classic Histoire in blush patent leather, from Spring/Summer 2007 (first season):

[​IMG]

9. And at last (but not least), here is my new Catch Hobo in orange leather and straw, from Spring/Summer 2005:

[​IMG]

10. And these shoes are not Valentino, but I think they look so good with my Lilac Catch Bowler Bag. Nina Ricci Lavander and Rose Leather, Suede and Patent Leather, from the Pre-Fall 2010 collection:

[​IMG]

11. Congrats! I love that you have your shoes matching your bags.

12. Thank you pixiejenna! I always try to buy things that will look good together, specially shoes and bags, there's nothing like a good combo! :biggrin:

13. You always come withe most gorgeous stuff!!! It was worth of waiting! I remember, 360 was in your wish list:P:woohoo::woohoo:I am very happy for you! Modeling pictures please! I know you are bad in taking modeling pictures as me.
    I am so glad to see you back!:smooch::smooch::hugs::hugs::woohoo::woohoo:

14. Wow! What a wonderful reveal...they are all very special. Can't wait to see them in action :smile:

15. Yay!!! So happy you are back! I am delighted you got the green teju suede 360-I know you have been eyeing it for a while.

All lovely bags, wonderful shoe pairings.

Congrats!!!