I'M BACK! With some goodies... (REVEAL)

1. Hi ladies! It's been a long time since my last post, but I'm back I promise! :biggrin:

I have some reveals to do... so, who's here?

2. This is one of my Valentino HG bags...

[​IMG]

3. Ohhhh, I missed you sooooo much!!! I am glad to see you back!!!!!

4. I missed you too! :hugs:And all the Valentino ladies!

5. [​IMG]

Tada! Presenting my new Large 360 in green suede with lizard handles, from the Fall/Winter 2009 collection!

6. Here is a close-up of the handles:

[​IMG]

And a picture with my green lizard Valentino shoes from the same collection:

[​IMG]

7. Ok, now... next reveal:

[​IMG]

8. Presenting my new Classic Histoire in blush patent leather, from Spring/Summer 2007 (first season):

[​IMG]

9. And at last (but not least), here is my new Catch Hobo in orange leather and straw, from Spring/Summer 2005:

[​IMG]

10. And these shoes are not Valentino, but I think they look so good with my Lilac Catch Bowler Bag. Nina Ricci Lavander and Rose Leather, Suede and Patent Leather, from the Pre-Fall 2010 collection:

[​IMG]

11. Congrats! I love that you have your shoes matching your bags.

12. Thank you pixiejenna! I always try to buy things that will look good together, specially shoes and bags, there's nothing like a good combo! :biggrin:

13. You always come withe most gorgeous stuff!!! It was worth of waiting! I remember, 360 was in your wish list:P:woohoo::woohoo:I am very happy for you! Modeling pictures please! I know you are bad in taking modeling pictures as me.
    I am so glad to see you back!:smooch::smooch::hugs::hugs::woohoo::woohoo:

14. Wow! What a wonderful reveal...they are all very special. Can't wait to see them in action :smile:

15. Yay!!! So happy you are back! I am delighted you got the green teju suede 360-I know you have been eyeing it for a while.

All lovely bags, wonderful shoe pairings.

Congrats!!!