I'm back on the RM train!...Come see my new MAMS!!

I wanted to add these two MAMs to my thread!!

I used the Tangerine today and I LOVE LOVE it!!!!!
This leather is so smooshy!! :cloud9:

RM003.jpg

RM005.jpg

The tangerine MAM looks so delish! I love MAMs too!

A question for all you MAM owners who wear the MAM on the crook of your arm or hand carry them. How do you prevent the handle from darkening? I have a couple of light coloured MAMs (stone, and the pale grey) and I only use them when wearing the long strap b/c I am afraid of the handles darkening? Since both of these bags are going to patina over time, should I just not worry about the handles darkening? Sorry for asking this here.

The tangerine MAM looks so delish! I love MAMs too!

A question for all you MAM owners who wear the MAM on the crook of your arm or hand carry them. How do you prevent the handle from darkening? I have a couple of light coloured MAMs (stone, and the pale grey) and I only use them when wearing the long strap b/c I am afraid of the handles darkening? Since both of these bags are going to patina over time, should I just not worry about the handles darkening? Sorry for asking this here.

If it's hot and miserable (now and until October here) I hand carry them (most of mine don't have straps). If it's nice I carry in the crook of my arm. I gave up on worrying about them. I used to be concerned about them staying perfect and it was a drag. Now I just treat them well but make them work. However, I believe there are a lot of products to treat handles to protect them.

Hi All. Just received my new MAM today, and it has the latest shoulder strap. Has anyone else noticed these straps flip the bag upside down? Why did she change?

Hi purse Grrrl...You might get more replies if you post in the chat section or qualitilty control issues instead of in this thread.
my quess is though....she is just simply changing things up....no other reason.