I'm back in the groove again yeah!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have two BE's heading my way: a petrol glossy Hug Me and....a grey shimmer Take Me Anywhere! Bonanzle finds. I expect to see the Hug Me fairly soon but the TMA is coming from Dubai so that may take a while. Good thing actually, I mean how can I explain TWO BE's to DH??

2. ohhh grey shimmer sounds lovely! Very exciting and well timed re delivery! I try and time mine so DH is not at home!

3. Can't way to see them! The Hug Me in petrol is just a gorgeous bag. Love how it looks! Congrats!

4. Ooooh the grey shimmer! Congrats on your finds - can't wait to see pics.

5. They sound gorgeous! Congrats!

6. great finds!!

7. YAY! Can't wait to see them!

8. Oh, you got those two!! What great buys, I have been drooling over them myself!!

You are lucky...and have great taste to boot. ;)

9. Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics ... especially the Grey Shimmer!

10. Sounds like beautiful bags you got!! Better be prepared for the TMA though...it takes only about 4days (max) for it to get to you from here! :graucho::woohoo:

11. Good finds! I've been eyeing them myself..lol..
    Look forward seeing pictures ;)

12. The shimmer grey TMA should be just killer - I so wanted this bag! Thje leather is like the pebbled. Congrats! Do let us know what you think about it!

13. Getting excited. I expect them both to hopefully arrive next week. Darn that tomorrow's a postal holiday.

14. I for one am dying to hear a review of the grey shimmer...it's such a gorgeous color!

I hate that tomorrow's a postal holiday too. :nuts:

15. WOW...I just love your kind of bans Cindy!! congrats on a pair of beauties!