I'm Back From Colorado!! Pic of My Damier Speedy 25

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi everyone. Just got back from Estes Park, Colorado and I had to share some pics from there. One is me holding my Damier Speedy 25. The weather was just perfect.

damier.jpg

colorado.jpg

colo.jpg

elk.jpg

hey missypoo - wow!!! that speedy looks great on ya!!!! WOW! the views at the Park are TDF!!! i hope you had a great time!!! congrats on the new LV piece!!! its SO cute!

The other bag that I'm holding is a diaper bag straight from good ole' Wal-Mart. LOL. The two little ones are mine and the older girl is my step-daughter.

Thanks all!! We stayed in a cabin that was pretty close to the river and one morning I woke up and went to the back deck and saw the elk. Had to take a picture. Never saw one that darn close. About 20 feet close. It was so beautiful. My damier speedy was a perfect choice to take on this vacation, even when my step-daughter accedientaly spilled pop on it, I just wiped it up. No worries.

I would love to go visit California again sometime. I used to live there when I was 12. My family and I would always go to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm. My mom's family is from Las Vegas so I would always visit there. I so much want to live back on the west coast.