I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!

I am shocked that Holly is out.

I figured her showmance with Sanjaya would get her more votes.

Glad to see the crazy witch Janice gone. I totally called it right last week when I thought people were going to vote her off the instant they saw she was sitting out of the public vote so she would not have to compete in challenges.

Did anyone think it was weird that Steven Baldwin was the only one to not get a letter?? I think everyone else who is remaining got a letter except him!

LOL what was that about? Does he not have friends or family who love him enough to write him a letter LMAO?? :lol:

^^I think they all got letters but not all were televised.

I just read on perez Hilton that Stephen quit the show. They sId he left because his house is being foreclosed on

Last edited:
Speidi to return for 'I'm a Celebrity' finale
June 19, 2009, 1:19 AM EST
Entertainment Tonight
Are "The Hills" stars Heidi and Spencer Pratt headed back to the jungle?
The newlyweds attempted to quit "I'm a Celebrity: Get Me Out of Here!" several times before officially leaving the show on June 8 -- but they are now returning Costa Rica for the season finale, Usmagazine.com reports.
A source for the network tells Us that Heidi and Spencer will join the rest of the cast for the finale on June 25.
Spencer also confirmed his return to the show with the following statement on his Twitter; "Thank you NBC for having Heidi and I go back to the Jungle for 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' Leaving this weekend!"

so tonight's the BIG finale of this "addicting" show!
who would have guessed that I would become a fan (again!)
of what truly sounded like the dumbest idea for a summer television show!

I think Lou is going to win, altho I wouldn't be too sad if Torrie won (girl power!!) -- after all, Chris Judd won last time, I think it's a girl's turn!

I do have to say that I was very surprised at how far Patti Blagojevich got!! I honestly thought she'd be the first to go. She actually became a very likable person, and I have to wonder if all that time away from Rod didn't cause her to rethink some of her feelings and actions. Time will tell, but I do think the whole jungle experience made her a stronger person!

I was also surprised that Sanjaya was voted out last night -- I had him pegged as one of the final three (esp when it was revealed on Mon night, that John Sally was the lowest vote getter!)