I'm a Bad Boy! Broke my ban for sumthing BIG!

Thank you all for the lovely comments!!! :blush:
Violet is my fav color and i knew i had to have it!
What better way to enjoy it than with a Weekender!
Thanks to Aloha Rag, they chose one with thick, smooshy leather and such satutrated color too!
I'm really enjoying it everyday!

congrats! i remember you have a Giant Steel Work. great choices!

Yup Glossie, and here she is with her Violet sista!
The Plomb has the smooshiest leather after broken in. I just hope the Violet will be the same soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• plomb&Violet.JPG
    plomb&Violet.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 80
  • violet&plomb.JPG
    violet&plomb.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 23
:tup: i kept forgetting to ask AR for their WE inventory. dare i even ask?! dare i also ask how much? lol. i'm on a part-ban-while-i-save phase. would actually like to get something a lil different, cos honestly, from the First to the WE, the basic look doesn't change. heh.

hey shopboy i'd really like to see you (or anyone else!) model your bbag with your wardrobe one day, something like a what did you wear with your bbag today thread. won't that be exciting? :yes:

:tup: i kept forgetting to ask AR for their WE inventory. dare i even ask?! dare i also ask how much? lol. i'm on a part-ban-while-i-save phase. would actually like to get something a lil different, cos honestly, from the First to the WE, the basic look doesn't change. heh.

hey shopboy i'd really like to see you (or anyone else!) model your bbag with your wardrobe one day, something like a what did you wear with your bbag today thread. won't that be exciting? :yes:

Ok, the WE is $1495 before the 3% member's discount and its free shipping worldwide for orders over $500 i think.

This was their WE list as of 0ct 20th: Black, Plomb, Tabac, Vert Fonce, Violet, Vert Deau, Café, Anthracite, Sapin, Marron, Rouille (the Rouille is $1385 since it is from
before the price adjustment)

Hope the info helps. :smile:

I love BIG bags, so i'll stick to WE and Work. Anyway, these styles are most suitable for guys although i'll love the part-time and City because of the price.

Omg, i just saw Anthracite in my own post! i may have to get it too. So damn tempting! :graucho:

Ok, the WE is $1495 before the 3% member's discount and its free shipping worldwide for orders over $500 i think.

This was their WE list as of 0ct 20th: Black, Plomb, Tabac, Vert Fonce, Violet, Vert Deau, Café, Anthracite, Sapin, Marron, Rouille (the Rouille is $1385 since it is from
before the price adjustment)

cool, thanks!! this should go in the shopping forum! if you do write AR again for an update on inventory pls help post up the list in the shopping forum, ok? and darn i'm a sucker for discounts.. the colours available are :nuts: i'd want the Plomb, VF and Cafe! :drool::drool:

Awesome!! I LOVE IT!!.. VIOLET ROCKS!! I dun see much BBags on the streets, just knockoff, much less a guy with it. In future if i see a guy with a Violet or Steel or "Blue Glacier?" ITS YOU!. Ha!