I'm 5'2"... is the WORK too big for me?

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
anyone here around the same height as me? I'm considering a work, I love big bags... but is it TOO big for me?

any opinions would be much appreciated!

TIA!:tup:

I'm 5'3" and the size isn't overwhelming at all.
It fits a lot more than the City, but it doesn't look THAT much bigger....honestly.

Plus, when they're broken in, they just slouch...and look a lot smaller. LOVE them! WE on the other hand looks too big on me to be carried on a daily basis.

I am able to wear it on my shoulder also. I couldn't get the City to fit comfortably but then again, I returned it right away so it wasn't broken in.

I'm 4'11" and slender. I think the Work is too big for me, personally. It looks like the bag is wearing me. However, I have seen it on petite girls on here and loved it on them (which is why I keep trying it on to see if my opinion has suddenly changed).

I think the work is too big for me at 5'2", but I never carry big bags. I've seen pics on here of petite women with work bags, and I think they look fine, but I just don't like the look on me.

I thought it was going to be too big for me- I am 5'1" and then I tried one on. Let's just say it is now on my wish list for Fall! Fabulous size!!!!!

thanks guys for all your input! I really value your opinions... ok, I think I may give the work a shot... now i just have to decide what color.... which is the hard part...:confused1: